ENT UNIT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
One of the best and renowned hospitals in private sector in Jaipur which gives sensible care and treatment in the hands of eminent surgeons and skilled staff in addition to extraordinary services and friendly atmosphere.
The Hospital is well-equipped with fully functional operation theatres for various ENT & Head and Neck Operations.
The Out patients Department is fully equipped for necessary services and investigations.
- Impedance Audiometry,
- Hearing Aid facilities,
- Speech Therapy,
- Sleep Study Laboratory,
- Video Endoscopy,
- Clinical Laboratory,
- Allergic testing and
FACILITIES & SERVICE
Diagnostic facilities, different type of hearing test by expert audiologist;
Audiometric test and hearing aid facilities,
Diagnosis and management of vertigo;
Treatment of stammering as well as other speech disorder
Oto-endoscopy and EUM (examination under microscope)
Surgical or therapeutic
This includes medical and surgical treatment for recurrent ear discharge and decreased hearing. Surgical treatment is done by various newer surgical techniques including
- Interlay tympanoplasty and intact canal wall mastoidectomy techniques that permit same day discharge to patient.
- Also done tympanoplasty by transcanal technique (without CHIRA-PHAD and without TANKA) that is best for army aspirant youngsters .
- Other includes management of balance disorders, facial nerve or cranial nerve disorders, as well as management of congenital (birth) defect of ear.
- Management of nasal obstruction by endoscopic septoplasty,
- Turbino-plasty and
- Treatment of external deformity of nose (traumatic and congenital) by technique of facial plastic surgery (rhinoplasty).
- Diagnosis and management of nasal allergy by recent advance technique of allergy test.
- diagnosis and treatment of mouth breathing in children and adult by recent advance surgical micro-debrieder system and
- Treatment of continuous water discharge from eye by endo-nasal DCR.
- The other facilities endoscopic management of emergencies like foreign body nose in children and nasal bleeding ,
- Disorder of smell and discharge from nose.
- Diagnosis and management of sinuses related disorder by advance endoscopic surgical technique of FESS.
The Head and Neck
In the head and neck area, an ENT specialist treats infectious diseases of oral cavity, tumors (both benign and malignant/cancerous), facial trauma, and deformities of the face. They perform cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Also specific to the diagnosis and management of voice related disorder and disorder of upper aero-digestive tract like difficulty in swallowing. An ENT specialist may work with a team of doctors in other medical and surgical specialties. Common ground is shared with neurosurgery in treating skull base disorders;
Plastic surgery in correcting cosmetic and traumatic deformities;
Ophthalmology in treating structural abnormalities near eye and watering from eye by end nasal DCR;
Oral surgery in treating jaw and dental trauma;
Dermatology in caring for skin cancers;
Oncology in managing head and neck cancers; and
Pediatrics and family practice in caring for common infectious, congenital, traumatic, and malignant (cancerous) diseases and disorders in the pediatric and general population.