31 March, 2022
WHAT IS SLEEP APNEA ?
Sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder that can lead to serious health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart trouble etc.
What causes obstructive sleep apnea?
The following are some conditions associated with OSA:
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Signs and symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea include:
• Excessive daytime sleepiness
• Loud snoring
• Observed episodes of stopped breathing during sleep
• Abrupt awakenings accompanied by gasping or choking
• Awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat
• Morning headache
• Difficulty concentrating during the day
• Mood changes, such as depression or irritability
• High blood pressure
• Decreased libido
For more information kindly consult with Dr. Sunil Tanvar - +91 950 986 8888
Visit us - No. 78, 8, Devi Nagar Mod, Metro Pilar, 79, New Sanganer Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019
The blog is written by Dr. Megha Desai