Jaipur Doorbeen Hospital has an Advanced Children care center supported by well-equipped department that caters to a multitude of services like pediatric ICU (PICU), General pediatrics, Neonatal ICU (NICU) with collaboration of advanced Neo clinic .Dr Vikal Chachan is senior pediatrician that have knowledge of dealing all kinds of pediatric emergencies.
- OPD and IPD Facilities
- Microbiological and Pathological Lab
- Radiology Services
- Vaccination Facilities
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatrics ENT and Airway
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Thalassemia Clinic
- Pediatric Allergy
Caring of newborn is exhausting and challenging but it is also most wonderful and rewarding experience of you life
Basic care you can follow to keep your baby healthy:
- Feed your baby every 2 to 3 hourly with Exclusive breast feeding up to 6 month
- Do not give any lacteals eg. Ghuti, Honey
- Do not apply anything on cord stump without your doctor advice.
- Regular bathing and gentle massage with non chemical soap and oil.
- Wrap your child properly.
- Complete vaccination as per your schedule
Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any of following in your baby:
- Unusual rash or spot on body.
- Yellow discoloration of eye/body.
- Dusky or blue skin or lip.
- Excessive cry or difficulty waking up.
- Floppiness or unusual movement any body part.
- Breathing difficulty.
- Rise or fall in body temperature.
- Green/ bloody vomiting.
- Abdominal distension